Delivery & Returns
Regional centres (Durban, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, East London, Port Elizabeth, George, Kimberly, Nelspruit, Pretoria, Stellenbosch) The Courier Guy door to door, 2– 4 working days.
Rural & outlying areas, PostNet to PostNet or Aramex (you may select your choice) 3-5 working days.
International shipping – please contact us on email@example.com to enquire.
Please note we do not ship to P.O Boxes. Our couriers will need a signature on delivery.
Please note orders are processed only from Monday – Friday.
Refund, Returns and Exchange Policy
In the unlikely event that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase we will either return or replace the goods subject to the terms set out below.
- Returns, refunds and exchanges
Goods purchased from www.bukamina.com may be returned to our Studio within 14 days of delivery provided that the goods are:
- In original packaging, with their labels intact and any accessories included, in perfect condition for re-sale. They must not therefore have been worn, washed, altered or damaged. We have the right to accept or refuse return depending on the state the garment arrives in.
- Customers must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the a copy of the original invoice, contact details, and reason for return
- The goods must be packaged and sent to the return address, using a courier of your choice, at your own cost, and at your own risk. The return address will be provided by email when we have received your returns request
- Please note Sale items may strictly not be exchanged or returned. Including all Sale events and Black Friday
- Please note if you item is not returned within 14 days we will not accept the return of the garment.
- Items that have been personalised or modified may not be returned.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject the return of products that do not meet these requirements
- Upon receipt of the returned goods in our warehouse, within 14 days from delivery, and after the goods have been checked we will process the exchange, or credit the amount charged, excluding courier charges within 14 days. In the case of an exchange you will be charged the standard courier rate.
- If merchandise is returned for sizing or personal reasons we do not allow refunds but we will happily exchange your item for you, To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Bukamina, 2 Swapo Road, Durban North, 4051, South Africa within 14 days since purchase.
- Please note we will only refund your item if there is a defect, We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defective goods
In the rare event that goods are defective or have been damaged during delivery please contact us immediately or within 4 months of purchase via the returns form and we will collect the defect item at our expense. We will either refund or replace the product provided the defect is not due to the following reasons:
- Wear and tear
- Incorrect wash care
- Goods have been altered
1. Please note Gift Cards purchased in-store can only be used in our Bukamina Studio and at the Shongweni Market.
2. Gift Cards purchased online are only redeemable online only.
3. Gift Cards are valid for 6 months, please contact email@example.com if there are any issues with your gift card.